teehee...first of all i wanna say....I CUT MY HAIR!!!!!
hmmm....nothing happen to me lately...just joined a camp..
a great one...first time being a group leader..
felt funny........now i am slacking..
i mean maple of course.....
dunno what to write..jus wan u to noe me more....
HI..I AM KIMBERLY HII!!!
a crazy girl...
i love japan...
drama...
n...
n...
N....
hmmm......
thinking....
thinking....
THINKING.....
ShhSHHHHH.....
I CANT THINK OVER HERE!!!

2 comments:
YOu look cute as always Kimmy. hehehhe. and yes, we all know of thy maple addiction. tee hee.
kimmie...
i dunno wat to say to u...
now our relationship has become like this...
kimmie... i just want u to know,
this may annoy u or u may find this disgusting..
but... i want u to know tat i'll love u always...
and i'll wait for u...
and whenever u need something...
just find me.. F7
i love u kimmie....
and i always will
Post a Comment